- Will improve workplace air quality as a result of automating the process of air movement and control.
- Removes the reliance on manual control by ensuring positions are open and closed in response to actual demand.
- Suitable for installing within existing systems as well as new systems.
- Will reduce operating energy costs by in excess of 40% for the majority of installations.
- Will reduce the initial capital costs of the majority of new systems through the capability to accurately size systems based on actual usage as opposed to the total number of positions.
- Will reduce the Carbon Footprint and the Environmental Impact of most air movement systems.